In the context of the coronavirus pandemic, we align with the efforts of the entire society and the authorities' recommendations to limit travel and interpersonal contacts. Therefore, in the next period, we will work using the means of distance communication (e-mail, telephone) and we will ensure production and delivery by rotation, to the extent possible and using personal protection.
We will continue to take orders, e-mails, telephone calls and together we will set the production terms as well as the delivery methods, on a case-by-case basis.
Please note the Company and the Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints / graphics. Your files are kept maximum 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as: the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend to all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout imply that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for content, form, quality and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and / or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.