Graphic specifications and templates for the specific graphic layout of each product (if the case), will be supplied by your sales representative.
General graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product - check in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be build as one file, without bleed / trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minim 72 dpi. We recommend you to send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics is sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if graphics is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be send using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.)
Please note the Company and the Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints / graphics. Your files are kept maximum 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as: the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend to all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout imply that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for content, form, quality and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and / or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.