Click Frame B1
Price excl. VAT: € 22,0
Poster support with click frame opening system.
Quickly place the order:We will contact you for the rest of the details.
Click Frame B1 is a modern and very popular display for the professional presentation of the posters, snap-frame type, and dimensions of 70x100cm.
The frame of this display is made of the anodized aluminum profile of 25mm width, with a locking system click type that allows the opening and closing for easily inserting the poster. The display area of the frame is covered by a transparent anti-reflection PVC foil for poster protection and an opaque and rigid PVC on the back. Approximately 1 cm of each side of the graphic is hidden inside of the profile. The profiles join at the corners at an angle of 45 degrees.
On request, decorative corners can be used. The click frame is provided with holes for mounting on the wall or suspending on the ceiling. If the frame is mounted on the ceiling, two-click frames can be joined back-to-back to obtain a double-sided display.
The posters can be easily changed due to the frame opening system, click type. This modern and elegant design highlights any displayed graphic.
material: printed paper or polypropylene / graphic layout size: L: 70cm; H: 100cm
assembled product: L: 73cm; H: 103cm; W: 1cm
wrapping: plastic folio and cardboard / packages size: L: 75cm; H: 105cm; W: 3cm / weight: 4Kg
If you choose a product or an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order. Your Sales Representative can provide you the Graphic Specifications and templates for the product of interest.
Also, if you want us to create the graphic layout you can place an order on the website choosing SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
Graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product; check field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minim 72 dpi. We recommend you to send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics is sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.).
Please note the name of the Company and Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints/graphics. Your files are kept a maximum of 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout implies that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete, and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for content, form, quality, and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial, and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and/or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.