Price excl. VAT: € 180,0
Lectern for conferences
Fill in, to quickly place the order:We will contact you for the rest of the details.
Lectern is a support stand for speeches at conferences, presentations or events. The modern and professional look of this desk is due to the combination of the transparent plexiglass and aluminum. It consists of a desk made of 10mm plexiglass, that rests on two anodized aluminum legs of 6x6cm and a 40x40cm metal foot electrostatically painted in grey. Between the 2 legs, there is a 5mm plexiglass plate, with a size of 25x108cm, which can be customized with a printed or cut sticker. The desk is big enough to accommodate 2 A4 paper placed side by side and it is provided with a microphone slot. The side of the lectern towards the public has 122 cm height and the other side of the lectern has 110 cm height.
The lectern is very popular at the conferences, various presentations, and seminars. Also, it can be customized by covering the stand's feet with regular or backlit graphics, with light options.
material: printed or cut self-adhesive vinyl / graphic layout size: L: 25cm; H: 108cm
assembled product: L: 42cm; H: 122cm; W: 46cm
wrapping: Bubble folio and cardboard / packages size: 2 packages of L: 43cm; H: 116cm; W: 47cm and L: 47cm; H: 50cm; W: 26cm / weight: 14Kg
The products are available for delivery after the production period. Estimated production time is mentioned at the “Estimated production time" field.
- free of charge - for orders of 50 Euro+VAT or more,
- 10 Euro+VAT / order / location - for orders up to 50 Euro+VAT. Alternatively, the client may choose to collect the products from Excelexpo location (either directly or by own courier company).
- at the courier company rate, for deliveries outside of Romania, regardless of the order value. The delivery fee will be automatically calculated for the website orders. For deliveries outside of Romania, the fee can be relatively high for small orders, therefore we recommend grouping more small orders for a great delivery rate.
- 1 working day, from the date of the products' completion for locations in Bucharest,
- 1-2 working days, from the date of the products' completion for locations in Romania, outside Bucharest,
- 2-7 working days, from the date of the products' completion for locations in the European Union, depending on the country of destination.