People Stopper Wind-On
Price excl. VAT: €120.0
A-Board Wind-On is a flexible street stand for posting and for signaling various areas or promotions.
Quickly place the order:We will contact you for the rest of the details.
Promote your special offers right from the entrance of the store with the People Stopper Wind-On stand and the 2 printed posters. People Stopper Wind-On is an indoor-outdoor mobile display designed to exhibit the posters and to inform the public about various areas of interest, upcoming events, or special promotions. Featuring the rugged springs, this pavement sign is flexible, resistant, and stable at outdoor locations. The springs allow the stand to swing and bounce back to its original position, withstanding mild weather conditions.
The structure of this stand includes the supporting legs, the springs, the metal structure, and two aluminum frames with 33 - 46mm wide click-frame profiles, each covered by a transparent anti-reflection PVC foil for poster protection and galvanized metal on the back. The graphic is covered 2cm on each side by the frame. The click-frames (snap-frames) system allows the opening and closing for easily inserting the poster. The profiles join at the corners at an angle of 45 degrees.
The price shown for the People Stopper Wind-On does not include the price of the posters. To order the posters, please enter in the search box the desired product for the personalization: printed paper or printed polypropylene, and add to the shopping cart the desired quantity in square meters (sqm).
People Stopper Wind-On is suitable for outdoor locations providing good visibility of the graphic from both sides and high portability, being easily moved from one location to another. The posters can be easily changed due to the frame opening system, snap-type. This pavement sign is the perfect solution for locations needing to change their signage often.
material: printed polypropilenne / graphic layout size: 2 graphicsB2 (50x70cm) / A1 (54,9x84,1cm) / B1 (70x100cm) (LxH)
assembled product: 64x97x120cm / 69x110x120cm / 75x126x120cm (LxHxW)
wrapping: plastic folio and cardboard / package size: 80x103x7cm / 67x105x9cm / 85x125x15cm (LxHxW) / weight: 13 / 15 / 16 Kg
If you choose a product or an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order. Your Sales Representative can provide you the Graphic Specifications and templates for the product of interest.
Also, if you want us to create the graphic layout you can place an order on the website choosing SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
Graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product; check field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minim 72 dpi. We recommend you to send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics is sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.).
Please note the name of the Company and Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints/graphics. Your files are kept a maximum of 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout implies that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete, and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for content, form, quality, and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial, and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and/or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.