1. How can I place an order?
You can order eXcelexpo products or services choosing one of the following options:
• send us your order by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the following information: contact data, invoicing data, delivery address, the name / code of the products and the quantities you want to order, information regarding the layout sending (if applicable).
• placing your order on our website following the instructions and filling in the form (registration is recommendable but not mandatory).
2. Can I see the products before buying / ordering?
Of course! We encourage and recommend to all of our clients a meeting where we can identify together the needs for presentation products and they can see the products. You can find us in 76, Drumul Cretestilor Street, sector 4, Bucharest, Romania, from Monday to Friday between 09:00 - 17:30. Here you can find the most requested stands. For the rest of them, we recommend a previous telephonic reservation, to get the required stand at our showroom.
3. How do you deliver the products?
In Romania, the delivery will be carried out by an Excelexpo employee or by the courier company. Excelexpo is providing delivery services according to the " Excelexpo Delivery Terms". Requesting delivery services represents your agreement with Excelexpo delivery terms.
4. What is the delivery time?
The products are available for delivery after the production period. Estimated production time is mentioned both in the offer and on the website, on the product page, at “Estimated production time" field. The exact production time is mentioned in the order confirmation received from Excelexpo.
In Bucharest, Excelexpo provides the delivery services in the next working day from the date of the products' completion (or at a future date as requested by the customer, but no later than 10 days from the date of the completion).
In Romania, outside Bucharest, Excelexpo delivers the products to the courier company after the date of their completion (or at a future date as requested by the customer, but no later than 10 days from the date of the completion). Then the products will get to the client during the next working day (or on Saturday if requested); that means 1-2 working days from the date of the products' completion.
In the European Union, the estimated delivery time is of 3-6 days, depending on the country of destination. In other countries, the delivery time is mentioned in the order confirmation received from Excelexpo.
5. What is the delivery fee?
For end-users & website orders, for orders of 50 Euro+VAT or more, delivery in Romania is FREE OF CHARGE. For orders up to 50 Euro+VAT, the client may choose between taking over the products from Excelexpo location or paying a delivery fee of 10 Euro+VAT/order/location.
The companies benefiting from the reseller discount have free delivery only in Bucharest and for orders of a minimum 50 Euro+VAT. For others, the client may choose between taking over the products from Excelexpo location or to receive the products by courier and pay the courier services at delivery.
For deliveries outside of Romania, regardless of the order value, the delivery service is on charge, at the courier company rate. The delivery fee will be automatically calculated for the website orders and will be mentioned in the quotation / order confirmation for orders sent by e-mail. For deliveries outside of Romania, the fee can be relatively high for small orders. We recommend grouping more small orders for a great delivery rate.
6. How and when should I make the payment?
The payment for the products can be made at delivery time at the latest, by one of the following:
• Online by Credit Card, processed by EuroPayment Services SRL (https://www.euplatesc.ro/) and Paypal (https://www.paypal.com).
• Bank / wire transfer in advance based on the proforma / fiscal invoice. For orders from Romania, the invoice is made in Ron at the NBR exchange rate, available at the date of issuing the invoice.
• Cash at delivery / cash to courier. This payment option is available for delivery in Romania.
• Payment from PayPal account. This payment option is available for companies outside Romania. The payment is made in Euro.
• Payment by promissory note or check maturing in 30 days. This payment option is available for loyal Romanian companies with no defaults.