1. How can I place an order?
You can order eXcelexpo products or services by choosing one of the following options:
• send us your order by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the following information: contact data, invoicing data, delivery address, the name / code of the products and the quantities you want to order, and information regarding the layout sending (if applicable).
• place your order on our website following the instructions and filling in the form (registration is recommendable but not mandatory).
2. Can I see the products before buying / ordering?
Of course! We encourage and recommend to all of our clients a meeting where we can identify together the needs for presentation products and they can see the products. You can find us at 31-33, Drumul Cretestilor Street, sector 4, Bucharest, Romania, from Monday to Friday between 09:00 - 17:30. Here you can find the most requested stands. For the rest of them, we recommend a previous telephonic reservation, to get the required stand at our showroom.
3. How do you deliver the products?
In Romania, the delivery will be carried out by an Excelexpo employee or by the courier company. Excelexpo provides delivery services according to the " Excelexpo Delivery Terms". Requesting delivery services represents your agreement with Excelexpo delivery terms.
4. What is the delivery time?
The products are available for delivery after the production period. Estimated production time is mentioned both in the offer and on the website, on the product page, in the “Production" field. The exact production time is mentioned in the order confirmation received from Excelexpo.
In Bucharest, Excelexpo provides delivery services on the next working day from the date of the products' completion (or at a future date as requested by the customer, but no later than 10 days from the date of the completion).
In Romania, outside Bucharest, Excelexpo delivers the products to the courier company after the date of their completion (or at a future date as requested by the customer, but no later than 10 days from the date of the completion). Then the products will get to the client during the next working day (or on Saturday if requested); that means 1-2 working days from the date of the product's completion.
In the European Union, the estimated delivery time is 2-5 days, depending on the country of destination. In other countries, the delivery time is mentioned in the order confirmation received from Excelexpo.
5. What is the delivery fee?
The delivery fee is at the courier company rate. For orders placed on the website, the delivery fee is automatically calculated depending on the weight, after the delivery address is filled in. For orders placed by e-mail or by telephone, the fee will be communicated in the quotation, or in the order confirmation.
In Bucharest, for orders of a minimum of 50 Euro + VAT, the delivery will be made free of charge by eXcelexpo.
For the rented products, the delivery fee applies for round-trip deliveries.
6. How and when should I make the payment?
The payment for the products can be made at delivery time at the latest, by one of the following:
• Online by Credit Card, processed by EuroPayment Services SRL (https://www.euplatesc.ro/) and Paypal (https://www.paypal.com).
• Bank / wire transfer in advance based on the proforma / fiscal invoice. For orders from Romania, the invoice is made in Ron at the NBR exchange rate, available at the date of issuing the invoice.
• Cash on delivery / receipt or cash to the courier. The maximum daily limit for cash payments is 1000 Ron per customer, in compliance with the regulations in force. This payment option is available for delivery in Romania. For cash to courier payment, a fee of 5 Euro + VAT is applied.
• Payment from a PayPal account. This payment option is available for companies outside Romania. The payment is made in Euro.
• Payment by promissory note or check maturing in 30 days. This payment option is available for loyal Romanian companies with no defaults.