The present Legal Terms are applicable to all transactions with products and services provided by Excelexpo SRL with registered office in Romania, Bucharest, Trestiana Al., no. 2, district 4, Registry of Commerce: J40/16396/2003, Fiscal Identification Code RO15963718 hereinafter referred to as the Seller regardless the orders were placed on-site (www.excelexpo.ro, www.excelexpo.eu) hereinafter referred to as Online Store), by e-mail, by fax, by phone, during a meeting or others means.
Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions for the use of the website under the best terms. Using this website, the opening of an account, the use of the content, placing an on-site/ online order, by e-mail, fax, telephone, meeting or by other means implies the total acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as detailed in the following paragraphs which is the Agreement between the parties and it shall prevail over any other agreement you may have with Excelexpo SRL or with all of its commercial network members. Also, the purchase of the products / services on our website implies accepting the commercial offer and it's worth concluding a sale-purchase contract.
Not-accepting these Terms and Conditions makes it impossible to purchase the products offered by the Online Store. The Online Store offers the Customer the possibility to acknowledge the terms and conditions when placing the order. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store you have the right to:
• request the modification of certain provisions provided they are expressly accepted in writing by the Online Store or
• not to order goods / products / services on our website.
The Seller reserves the right to make any changes to the websites www.excelexpo.ro and www.excelexpo.eu, as well as the present Legal Terms, at any time, without any prior or subsequent notice. Please visit periodically this section to check the “Legal Terms" you have agreed to.
In the present document, the following capitalized terms will have the meanings specified below unless otherwise indicated:
Online Store: is the generic name used to define the site, its content, the products and services offered and generally the organizational, IT, operational and legal set-up from which the customers/buyers can purchase products/goods or services.
Site: Represents internet sites belonging to Excelexpo S.R.L. which are at www.excelexpo.ro and www.excelexpo.eu by which the User accesses information about the services and products offered for sale.
Trademarks: are the trademarks of Excelexpo S.R.L. such as but not limited to the eXcelexpo trade name.
Products and Services: any good and/or service to be provided to the Customer as a result of the conclusion of the Contract.
Visitor: Any individual who has or obtains access to the Content through any means of communication provided by the Online Store under these Terms and Conditions or any other existing agreement between the Shop and that person.
User: any natural or legal person who has or obtains access to the Content by any means of communication-based on these Terms and Conditions or any other user agreement that created and uses an account on the site.
Client: any natural or legal person who has placed at least one Order based on these Terms and Conditions.
Account: section of the Site available by registering with your email address and password or by signing in with other login forms such as a Facebook or Google account that allows the user to send an Order or access other Services. For customers with at least one Active Order, the Account contains the history of the interaction with the Site.
Order: an electronic document generated as a result of accessing the Site by a Customer or User through which the Customer or the User sends the Store his intention to purchase Products and Services on the Site.
Consumers: any natural person or group of individuals incorporated in associations acting for purposes other than commercial, industrial or productive, artisanal or liberal business.
Pre-order: the option to purchase a Product to be released or delivered at a future date and that can be ordered prior to that date subject to the manufacturer's right to change the release date and the Product price without prior notice. Pre-orders are paid in the same way as an Order by all accepted payment methods. Regardless of the method of payment chosen by the Customer or User to place a Pre-order, a final confirmation from the Store is required by any available means of communication regarding the availability of the Product (price, stock entry, delivery, etc.).
Contract: a Purchase Order confirmed by the Online Store, through which the Online Store agrees to deliver to the Customer certain Products and Services and the Customer agrees to make their payment.
Transaction: the collection of or remittance of the amount resulting from the sale of a Product and / or Service through the payment methods made available by the Online Store to the Clients and Users.
Newsletter: the means of periodical information, exclusively in electronic format, regarding the Products and Services and / or promotions made by the Online Store over a certain period of time.
Transaction message: means of point-to-point information transmitted by electronic means to the Customer containing information about the opening the Account on the Site, resetting the Account Password, order or Pre-order information, a Buyer's Satisfaction Questionnaire, Asking for a Review, Price Alerts, etc.
Abusive Use: the use of the Site in a manner contrary to applicable practice, regulations and legislation in force or in any other way that may cause harm to the Site thereby understanding: the placing of repeated orders and their unwarranted return, aggressive or obscene language in the relationship with the employees of the Online Store, publishing in the public space of comments or negative or unauthorized negative reviews, etc. Abusive Use of the Site gives the Online Store the right to refuse to place or delivering an order and grants the right to disable the account within the store until the termination of this behavior. If you believe that the limitation of the right to place an order is unjustified, please contact by email or by phone the representatives of the Online Store for a possible conciliation.
Excelexpo products and services
Products and services provided by Excelexpo SRL are listed and detailed on the website as well as in the presentations / quotations sent to the interested clients. The unit price is specified near each product or services: cumulative (for product plus graphics) and broken down (for the product, graphics, graphics reprint, etc.). The products and graphics can be ordered together or separately. The prices for delivery or qualified installation services (if the case) are quoted separately, depending on the order. The prices of the products and services are listed in Ron or Euro, VAT not included. The customer can choose to display the prices in Ron by using the site's options. Excelexpo SRL reserves the right to change the prices of the products and services without prior notice according to company management decision.
To be able to fulfil them, the Order for products and services provided by Excelexpo SRL must contain at least the following information: name, surname/ company name, name of the representative placing the order, delivery address, phone number, email address, invoicing and order details such as: product name, quantity, graphics layout (if the case), requested date for delivery (if the case), etc. After receiving the order, Excelexpo SRL will send you an e-mail requesting the rest of the necessary information (if the case) to be able to fulfil the order or will send you an order confirmation with its details: stock availability and / or production time, payment terms and amount, delivery details, etc. An order is deemed accepted when Excelexpo SRL sends an order confirmation to the client by e-mail, without requiring a confirmation receipt from the latter. Communications needed to find out details about order are not considered electronic order confirmation. If Excelexpo SRL does not confirm the order, it is deemed unaccepted.
Some products require an appropriate graphic layout for print production or customization. The layout (if the case) must meet the technical requirements listed in the tab “Graphic Layout” on each product’s page. Additional details can be found by clicking on the link "Graphic Layout" (click on the name to access the section). Also, the Sales Department can send you the technical requirements and the template for the layout.
The layouts can be sent using one of the following ways:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB);
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.)
Please note the Company and the Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to the risks of computer virus transmission, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous Order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints / graphics ordered. Your files are kept up to 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colours of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as: the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, so on. Therefore, we recommend all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample for their approval (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent together with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout is your approval that the file is final and correct, complete and good for printing. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for the content, the quality and the resolution of the sent or approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and / or their graphics regardless of whether the layout file was designed by the customer, Excelexpo or others.
Excelexpo SRL can use the pictures of the provided products or services as examples of the customization possibilities in catalogs, brochures, website, and other advertising materials. If you do not agree that Excelexpo SRL can use names, images or pictures of the products or services provided to you, please send an e-mail in this respect at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes, although the products are listed as available on the websites www.excelexpo.roand www.excelexpo.eu or on different offers, there is the possibility that the available stock to be diminished or to be out of stock when receiving a specific order due to other previously received orders. For this reason, the information regarding the stock is available only when sending the offer and must be reconfirmed later when placing the order. In the case of product non-availability in the requested quantity, Excelexpo will inform the client about the available stock, the time when the product will be available and / or alternative products or services. The Client may accept one of the proposed options or may cancel the Order. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for any potential direct or indirect losses supported by the Client due to the stock unavailability when placing the Order.
The Client agrees to take the risk of loss and damaging the products at the time of delivery by Excelexpo SRL regardless of the payment, contract conclusion or the transfer of ownership.
The Client is under the obligation to manipulate and use the products according to instructions received verbally and / or in writing in order to ensure their integrity and quality. Excelexpo SRL cannot be held liable for any damage or loss derived from incorrect handling, transportation, storage, installation or use.
How to place an Order, invoicing and payment options
This Online Store is intended exclusively for the delivery of products and / or services to legal entities, individuals, authorized individuals, individual enterprises or family businesses. At the moment of delivery, a person aged 18 or over representing the natural or legal person, will sign for all products shipped.
The Online Store receives orders placed online during the entire day, every day of the week. Orders placed by phone or e-mail are received on working days between 9.00 - 17.30. Orders placed on non-working or holiday days will be processed within two business days from the date of re-opening.
The prerequisite for placement the on-line order is filling in the form of all requested data for the delivery and for generating the fiscal invoice or the receipt. To place the order, chose the Products, select the configuration, the options, the quantity then go to "Add to Cart" and continue the order placement procedure by selecting the different options. By the time the Product Selection is confirmed with the "Order Completion" and "Make Payment" keys, the customer has the possibility to make changes regarding the Products in the order as well as the data for delivery and billing. The Client's confirmation of the order selecting "Make Payment" key is the acceptance of the obligation to pay the Products' price and the delivery costs as the customer is directly informed of before the order confirmation.
For Romanian companies, the invoicing and payment for the products and services is made in Ron. The prices listed on the website or in commercial quotations in Euro will be converted in Ron at the official BNR (NBR) exchange rate, valid at the date of invoice.
For companies outside Romania, the invoicing and payment of the products and services is made in Euro.
According to art. 197 of Directive 2006/112 EC, the supply of goods for EU legal entities is subject to the reverse charge provisions if the company based in the European Union has a valid VAT number and the delivery address is outside Romania. If your company meets the legal requirements, the value of your order will be subject to the reverse charge and the invoice shall be VAT excluded. If this is the case, please send us your order at email@example.com and we will send you a proforma invoice accordingly.
Payment of the products shall be made at the latest at the time of delivery by one of the following:
• online by credit card processed by EuroPayment Services SRL (https://www.euplatesc.ro/) and Paypal (https://www.paypal.com).
• bank / wire transfer in advance on the proforma / fiscal invoice. For orders from Romania, the invoice is made in Ron at the NBR exchange rate available at the date of issuing the invoice.
• cash at delivery / cash to courier. This payment option is available for delivery in Romania and it is not available for first-order clients.
• online payment from PayPal account. This payment option is available for companies outside Romania and the payment is made in Euro.
• a promissory note or check with the date of payment up to 30 days. This payment option is available for constant Romanian companies with no defaults.
For certain customized or on order basis products, we may request a 40% advance payment at the time of the order, prior to launching the order in production.
Where the payments are in a different currency than the settlement, the Client's bank will make the currency exchange. Any commissions or exchange rate conversions applied by the Client's bank are under Client’s responsibility.
Excelexpo may cancel Customer's Order following a prior notice to the Customer without any subsequent obligation of any party or without any party claiming the other damages in the following cases:
• non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the Client's card or transaction for online payment;
• invalidation of the transaction by the card processor agreed by the On-line Store for online payment;
• the information provided by the Customer / User is incomplete and / or incorrect;
• other cases independent of Excelexpo S.R.L.
Terms and conditions of delivery
The products are available for delivery after the production period. Estimated production time is mentioned both in the offer and on the website, on the product page in “Estimated production time" field. The exact production time is mentioned in the order confirmation received from Excelexpo.
In Bucharest, Excelexpo provides the delivery services in the next working day from the date of the products' completion (or at a future date as requested by the customer no later than 10 days from the date of the completion).
In Romania, outside Bucharest, Excelexpo delivers the products to the courier company after the date of their completion (or at a future date as requested by the customer no later than 10 days from the date of the completion). The products will arrive at the client in 1-2 working days from the date of the products' completion.
In the European Union, the estimated delivery time is 2 - 7 days depending on the country of destination. In other countries, the delivery time is mentioned in the order confirmation received from Excelexpo.
The delivery can occur during the working day, between working hours 09.00-17.30. Neither Excelexpo nor the courier company ensures delivery at a certain time. Excelexpo does not accept any responsibility for damages of material, image or any other nature that may result from it. In the event that, for reasons not attributable to Excelexpo, the delivery cannot be completed or achieved according to the schedule, it will be postponed to a later date. Excelexpo does not accept any responsibility for damages of material, image or any other nature that may result from it.
The client can pick-up the ordered products from Excelexpo location, either directly or by own courier company, during working hours (L-V: 09:00 – 17:30). The ordered products can be collected after the products' completion no later than 10 days from thereof. After this period, Excelexpo may charge the customer with a storage fee amounting to 0,1% from the value of the products not collected, for each day of delay. After a period of 60 days, if the products have not been collected, Excelexpo may dispense them and hand them over to the recycling companies, without the possibility of recovering them.
Collecting the products from Excelexpo location by own courier company implies that the customers place the order to its own courier company. Excelexpo cannot place orders to third-party courier companies. In such situations, the customer cannot choose payment on delivery and some additional options may not be available such as: opening the package at delivery, delivery on Saturdays, insurance of fragile packages and so on. In such situations, the customer takes the risk of damage of the fragile packages, if insuring the packages option was not available at the courier.
The delivery will be carried out by an Excelexpo employee or by a courier company.
Excelexpo provides the delivery services under the conditions that the client provides in advance all the necessary information such as: delivery address, contact person, telephone number, etc. and the presence at the delivery location of a representative who can take over and make the reception of the ordered products.
For deliveries carried out by an Excelexpo employee, the qualitative and quantitative reception, the presentation of products / services as well as the assembly / disassembly tests will be carried out upon delivery time in the presence of the Client or its representative. Excelexpo does not take any subsequent responsibility for the products (excepting the justified warranty claims).
For deliveries carried out by a courier company, Excelexpo will pack the ordered products in bubble folio or plastic stretch film or a plastic bag, plus cardboard (depending on the case). If a different kind of packaging is expected, the Client must request it at the time of order placing, it will be charged extra and will be taken into account in the process of bidding and billing, if accepted by Excelexpo.
Please check carefully at the time of reception the integrity of the packages delivered by courier. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Therefore, we carefully check all products to be sent by courier and we thoroughly ensure integrity and compliance. However, sometimes, some products may arrive at the destination hit or damaged for reasons beyond Excelexpo. In such situations, at the receiving time please write down any damages or damaged parcels on the AWB (the receipt of the expedition) or on a separate paper and refuse to receive the products, return them and do not pay for the delivery (if the case). For orders containing multiple packages, finding that one of them is damaged and decide to refuse the order implies returning the entire order meaning all packages. Receiving the products and / or signing the receiving receipt for the damaged packages makes it impossible for us to solve such problems with the courier company and therefore any subsequent claims will be disregarded.
When the packages were received in good condition, please check the conformity of the received products within 24 hours from the receipt time mentioned on the receipt of the expedition. Please report in writing any nonconformity, discrepancies, defects, etc. After the 24 hours, if the Client has not reported any nonconformity, Excelexpo considers that the products are consistent with Orde and in the appropriate quantity and quality. Excelexpo does not accept any subsequent claim made in this regard (except for the justified warranty claims).
In the case of an unsuccessful attempt of delivery for reasons attributable to the customer including but not limited to: wrong address, the absence of the customer representative on the premises, the impossibility to establish a contact on the telephone, the customer's refusal to make the reception of the products or to sign the accompanying documents and so on, Excelexpo shall be exempted from the obligation to make the delivery and takes no responsibility for any damages of material, image or any other nature that may result from this. In such circumstances, Excelexpo shall not return any amounts paid for the delivery. The products ordered shall be available for collection at the Excelexpo's premises between working hours, for a period not exceeding 10 days after the completion of the products. After this period, Excelexpo may charge the customer with a storage fee amounting to 0,1% from the value of the products not collected, for each day of delay. After a period of 60 days, if the products have not been collected, Excelexpo may dispense them and hand them over to the recycling companies, without the possibility of recovering them. A new delivery may be provided on the Client's expense on a later date when it is possible for both parties.
For end-users & website orders, delivery in Romania is free of charge for orders of at least 50 Euro+VAT.
For less than 50 Euro+VAT orders, the Client may choose between:
• receiving the products delivered by Excelexpo employee or Excelexpo's courier company and pay a flat delivery fee of 10 Euro+VAT / order / location or
• collecting the products from Excelexpo’ location (directly or by own courier company).
The Clients benefiting of the reseller discount receive free delivery only in Bucharest and only for orders of at least 50 Euro+VAT.
For other deliveries in Romania, the Client may choose between:
• receiving the products by EXcelexpo’s courier company and paying the courier services at delivery or
• collecting the products from Excelexpo’s location (either directly or by own courier company).
For deliveries outside of Romania, regardless of the order value, the delivery service is on charge at the courier company rates. The delivery fee will be automatically calculated for the website orders and will be mentioned in the quotation / order confirmation for orders sent by e-mail. For deliveries outside of Romania, the fee for delivery may be relatively high for small orders. We recommend grouping several small orders for a favorable delivery rate.
Excelexpo ensures one delivery to a single address per one order or invoice. For deliveries to multiple addresses per order, please contact the Sales Department at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at phone: +4 021.425.8981.
Excelexpo accepts requests for postponement or cancellation of delivery if they are made with at least one working day before the date scheduled for delivery / delivery to courier.
In case of the cancellation of an order in accordance with the above provisions, Excelexpo will refund the collected value of the delivery service, except for the bank charges. The reimbursement of the due amounts shall be made within five working days.
In case of the postponement or cancellation of an order outside the period mentioned above, Excelexpo cannot return any collected value for the delivery service. A new delivery may be provided on the Client's expense on a later date when it is possible for both parties.
More details about Excelexpo delivery service can be found following the link "Terms and conditions of Excelexpo delivery services" (click on the name to access the section). Requesting the delivery service represents your acceptance of Excelexpo Delivery terms.
Qualified installation services
Some eXcelexpo products may require qualified installation services in order to be used according to the purpose they were produced for. The products which require qualified installation services can include, but not limited to: lightboxes, notice boards, direction systems, volumetric logos, customized forex walls, polypropylene posters, TRUSS systems, exhibition stands, cars branding, banners installation, various stickers installation, installation of the rented audio-video equipment, etc.
Unless otherwise provided, the qualified assembly service is not included in the price of the products. Selling the products which may require installation involves no obligation for Excelexpo to provide the qualified assembly service. However, on the customer's request, Excelexpo may provide qualified installation services on customer's expense at a later date after the products' completion. To find out the date of products' completion, please consult the "Estimated production Time" field on the product page and the order confirmation received from Excelexpo.
The installation can be made only after placing the order and completion of the products. The date for the installation will be scheduled in advance, on a working day agreed by both the Client and the representative of Excelexpo.
Excelexpo does not provide installation at a certain time; the installation can be done throughout a working day, between working hours 09.00-17.30. Installation in a certain time frame or avoiding a certain time frame does not constitute in any way an obligation for Excelexpo or its employees. In situations where for reasons not attributable to Excelexpo, the installation cannot be completed or performed on the established date, it will be postponed for a later date. Excelexpo does not accept any responsibility for damages of material, image or any other nature that may result from it.
Excelexpo can provide the qualified assembly service only under the condition of prior communication by the Customer of the necessary information such as: delivery address, contact person, telephone number, etc.
Excelexpo provides the qualified installation services if the customer fulfills the following conditions at the location:
• The presence of a representative who can supply the necessary information for the installation and can make the reception of the ordered products and the installation services.
• The location of the installation is indoors, in covered premises, away from dust, moisture, wind and outside weather except otherwise agreed.
• The premises of the installation are empty at the arrival of the installation team,
• The elements on which the products will be installed are at the location at the time scheduled for installation.
• The customer provides for Excelexpo team parking close to the access path of the location.
• The customer provides safety access of the team to the location. The installation team will not go or carry the products if the access way is not appropriate (narrow spaces, narrow staircases, long distance between the parking and the place of delivery, so on) nor if their bodily integrity is endangered (building construction, stairs or terraces without banisters, bridges, so on),
• The customer ensures that the products fit the access doors and the premises where the installation will take place.
• Where self-adhesive foil applies, the surfaces undergoing the application of the self-adhesive are cleaned, degreased and without roughness.
• The products to be installed will be positioned in safe areas, away from people or objects, at a reasonable height and distance from people or other objects in order to avoid interaction in any way.
• Where the products are to be hanged on the wall, the customer informed Excelexpo representative at the time of the order regarding the wall structure, type and height to check if the mounting is possible. Certain products having a big weight are not eligible for installation on a plasterboard wall.
• Any changes in the configuration of the installation were sent with at least one working day before the date scheduled for the installation.
Excelexpo does not provide the following services:
• Connection of electric products to the electricity grid. The customer must ensure availability of the sockets and/or the electrical extension cords that connect the products and their compliance with the legal provisions regarding the safety usage (e.g. they are to be provided with grounding, must have no damages, improvisations, multiple appliances will not be connected to one source, so on). It is advisable that during the use, the electrical products to be monitored continuously, at all time and disconnected from the electric grid at night or when left unattended;
• The cleaning of the premises after the qualified installation services is provided.
Excelexpo recommends that metallic product, signage boards, info systems, and all products weighing more than 5Kg to be secured to the wall or to the floor for greater stability. Excelexpo assumes no responsibility regarding the quality and resistance of the elements from the premises which are used to perform the installation on, such as but not limited to: walls, columns, floors, plaster, decorative paints, electrical installations, etc.
Qualitative and quantitative reception, the presentation of products/services, as well as the assembly / disassembly tests will be carried out upon delivery / installation time, in the presence of the Client or its representative. Excelexpo does not take any subsequent responsibility for the products except for the justified warranty claims.
The consumer (individual) benefiting from qualified installation services confirms that he has acknowledged that services provided in full with his prior express consent are exempted from the right of withdrawal.
In case of an unsuccessful attempt of installation for reasons attributable to the customer including but not limited to: wrong address, the absence of the customer representative on the premises, the impossibility to establish a contact on the telephone, the customer's refusal or inability to give the necessary information, the customer's refusal to make the reception of the products or the installation services or to sign the accompanying documents, failure to comply with the above conditions regarding the qualified assembly service in good conditions, the absence from the location of the goods needed to make installation with and so on. Excelexpo shall be exempt from the obligation to make the installation and takes no responsibility for any damages of material, image or any other nature that may result from this. In such circumstances, Excelexpo will not return the collected amounts paid for the installation and displacement.
If the products related to that order have not been collected by the customer, they will be available for the customer at the Excelexpo's premises between working hours not later than 10 days after the completion of the products. After this date, Excelexpo will charge a storage fee of 0.1% per day of the value of unclaimed products and can store them on the client expense and risk. New delivery or installation can be rescheduled at a later date on customer's expense, with the consent of both parties to the extent possible.
The surcharge for the qualified assembly service will be determined in advance by the representative Excelexpo depending on the location, nature, duration and the complexity of the work. For the premises outside Bucharest, a travel fare will be established. Both quotations will be communicated to the customer. The order for the qualified installation services is considered accepted only after the express client's approval of the two quotations and the payment by one of the payment methods accepted by Excelexpo.
Excelexpo performs the qualified installation service related to one order / invoice only once and at a single address. For installation to multiple addresses, please contact Excelexpo sales representative for a quotation.
Excelexpo accepts requests for postponement or cancellation of a qualified installation service order if they are made with at least one working day before the date scheduled for the installation for Bucharest / three working days for locations outside Bucharest.
In case the cancellation of an order is made in accordance with the above provisions, Excelexpo will refund the collected value of the qualified installation service order and travel fare except for the bank charges and expenses already made in preparation for the installation service which might include but not limited to: purchase of materials and supplies, the graphics/ prints, acquisition of the services required to prepare the installation, etc. The reimbursement of the due amounts shall be made within five working days.
In case of the postponement or cancellation of an order outside the period mentioned above, Excelexpo will not return the collected value for the qualified installation service and the travel fare. An order for the qualified assembly service (after cancelling a previous order) will be considered a new order and will be treated separately.
More details about Excelexpo qualified installation service can be found following the link "Qualified installation services terms" (click on the name to access the section).
Requesting qualified installation service represents your acceptance of Excelexpo qualified installation services terms. For a price quotation please contact us.
Where the provided products and / or services do not comply with the order, the Client has the right not to accept and return the order with the obligation to motivate its decision by emailing us at email@example.com.
The customer can return the product within 24 months upon receipt for defects and inconsistencies that were not visible / obvious at the time of receiving the order with the obligation to inform Excelexpo SRL about it in 2 months’ time and motivate its decision by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Excelexpo SRL will examine the product and will reply in 15 days of the receipt of the returned product. After the 2 months period, if the Client did not send a written claim about nonconformities, Excelexpo SRL considers the products / services were delivered / provided in the appropriate quantity and quality and they are in compliance with the order. Excelexpo SRL does not accept any subsequent complaints in this regards except for the justified warranty claims.
Where unreasonable claims are made, unreceived orders or unclaimed packages, Excelexpo SRL reserves the right to refuse future orders from that Customer.
Individual clients benefit from the right of return provided by the legislation in force.
According to the legal provisions, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without specifying the reasons within 14 days if the following conditions are met cumulatively:
• the consumer is an individual or an association of individuals as defined at art. 2 point 2 of the Government Ordinance no. 21/1992 regarding Consumer Protection, republished, including the subsequent amendments and supplements.
• the products have been purchased through a Distance Contract (website order, telephonic order, etc.). Products purchased at headquarters do not benefit from the right of return.
• the products have not been personalized according to the consumer's needs and / or specifications.
• the products are in the same condition as they were received.
• if they have been tested by the customer, products are clean upon return.
• if several products of the same kind are to be returned, only one unsealed product is accepted; the return of the other products is accepted provided they are sealed.
• products are accompanied by the accessories / gifts they were received with.
• the return is made with the intact and original labels, the original warranty certificate (if issued by the manufacturer/distributor) and all the documents the products were received with.
• as products and parts made of plexiglass are by nature likely to deteriorate rapidly, they can only be returned if they have not been used and have no wear marks.
• products such as bulbs, lanterns, cord extensions, plugs, batteries, accumulators and chargers, etc. can only be returned if they are sealed.
• we do not accept the return of the products that have been unauthorized tampered with, which bear excessive wear, scratches, bumps, mechanical / electrical shocks or lack accessory.
• the return request was sent before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
The withdrawal period expires after 14 days starting:
• from the day of the conclusion of the contract (in the case of a service contract), or
• from the day in which the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receives the products (in the case of a sales contract), or
• from the day on which the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receives the last product (in the case of a multiple goods contract which are delivered in multiple lots); or
• from the day on which the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receives the last batch or the last piece (in the case of a multiple parts / batches product contract); or
• from the day on which the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receives the first product (in the case of a periodic delivery contract, for a specified period of time).
If you want to exert your right of withdrawal, you must inform us about your decision to withdraw using an unambiguous statement like a letter sent by post, fax or email. In this regard, you can use the Product return form available here.
Alternatively, you can fill in and submit electronically the Product return form available here or any other unequivocal statement containing your withdrawal decision. If you use this option, we will send you without delay on a durable medium, such as by e-mail, the receiving confirmation of your withdrawal request.
In order to comply with the withdrawal deadline, you need to send us your withdrawal decision before the expiry of the withdrawal period. Also, the products must be returned within 14 days from the date of notification of your withdrawal decision.
If you withdraw, we will refund any amount we have received from you including delivery costs, except for the difference between any delivery option, if the case and the standard delivery option provided by Excelexpo without undue delay and not later than 14 days from the date we were informed about the withdrawal decision. We will refund the amounts using the same payment method as the one used for your initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed to another refund method. In any case, you will not be charged any fees for refund.
We may postpone the refund until we receive and check the products or until you have provided us the proof that you have returned the products, the closest date is valid.
1. The costs of returning the products to Excelexpo address are in charge of the buyer.
2. The consumer is responsible for any decreasing of the value of the products resulting from the handling and testing the products other than the natural wear appeared when the buyer verifies the nature, characteristics and the functioning of the products and acknowledges that this value will be deducted from the refunded amount. Checking the returned products and evaluating their decreased value will be made by Excelexpo after receiving the products.
3. The consumer confirms that he has acknowledged that services provided in full with his prior express consent are exempted from the right of withdrawal.
4. The consumer confirms that he has acknowledged that the provision of digital content delivered with his prior express consent is exempted from the right of withdrawal.
More details about the Excelexpo return policy can be found by following the link "Return Policy" (click on the name to access the section).
Any Product or Service provided by Excelexpo may be the subject of a complaint subject to the terms and conditions of the complaint established by law. Claims may be sent by email, to the address in the CONTACT section or by filling in the form available on the website (click on the name to access it).
Upon receipt, Excelexpo will investigate the elements indicated in the complaint and will seek solutions to solve the problems reported in the shortest possible time and / or to eliminate the shortcomings reported by the Customers. The Client will be informed on the solution within 14 days from the day following the receipt of the complaint.
In case of non-compliance, the Client has the right to the following claims according to the legislation in force:
• request repair (removal of defects) or replacement of faulty products with another defect-free product, or
• request to cancel the Contract or a reduction of the price of the non-compliant Products where the Store does not replace the faulty goods or does not remove the defect urgently and without major inconveniences for the Customer.
In the event that the complaint is not approved, the products will be returned together with a report regarding the unjustified claim.
In the event that the Customer acknowledges any impairment of the Products during the transport, it is recommended to draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier.