How to order?
You can order products and services choosing one of the following options:
1. send your order by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org including: contact data, billing data, delivery address, required products and quantities, information regarding layout sending (if applicable).
2. order direct on the website following below instructions:
• choose the products you want and add them to cart,
• when all the products were added, to check them follow the "Shopping cart" link in the top right corner of the webpage,
• check and modify the products in the shopping cart (if the case). Then press the "Send Order",
• if you already have an user account, please login to automatically fill in the data in the form,
• if you do not have an user account fill in the data required in the form; fields marked with * are required. Please fill in the fiscal code or VAT code (as appropriate). For European Union countries (excepting Romania), orders with delivery in that country and filling in a valid VAT code will result in the removal of the VAT tax on the bill, according to the European reverse charge directive (Article 197 of EC Directive 2006/112). The VAT code will be subject to additional VIES verification for validation.
• choose if you want to register for an user account or to order without registering. The registering's advantages are the followings: you order faster because you do not need to fill in the form every time you order, you can save many addresses, you can view the proforma invoice in your account and follow the order status, you can rate and review the products, you can create a wishlist, etc.
• choose one of the available payment options,
• choose one of the available delivery options,
• mention special instructions if the case (such as: details regarding the layout sending, request for print approval, etc.),
• check the total order, including discounts, shipping, VAT tax (if th case),
• read "Terms and conditions" and tick if you agree (your agreement with Excelexpo Terms and conditions is mandatory to process your order),
• click on the "Send order" button. If you selected Paypal as payment option, the "Proceed to payment" button will appear instead and you will be directed to Paypal site for payment.
After sending the order you will see the order summary and receive by e-mail the confirmation that your order was received, as well as the proforma invoice in Euro (if you selected the payment option by Bank Wire Transfer).
Alternatively, you can quickly place an order for the product you are viewing, in the selected quantity, by filling in the 3 fields (phone, your name and e-mail) and pressing the "Send" button. An Excelexpo representative will contact you later, to collect the rest of the information required to complete the order.
After receiving your order, Excelexpo S.R.L will send you an order confirmation with specific details: stock availability and / or necessary production time, payment amount, payment options, delivery details, delivery time, etc. or will send you an e-mail requesting the necessary information (if the case) to accept / produce the order. An order is considered accepted when an electronic (e-mail) order confirmation is sent by Excelexpo S.R.L to client, without being necessary for the latest to confirm. All the communications made to find out the necessary information for the order is not considered order confirmation. If Excelexpo S.R.L does not confirm an order, the order is considered unaccepted. Please note that Excelexpo S.R.L sells only to companies.
How and when to make the payment?
The payment for the products can be made by one of the following:
• bank / wire transfer in advance, based on the proforma / fiscal invoice. For orders from Romania, the invoice is made in Ron at BNR exchange rate, from the date of issuing the invoice .
• cash at delivery / cash to courier (for loyal customers with orders delivered in Romania),
• payment by Paypal (for companies outside Romania).
For certain customized products, we may request an advance payment of 40% at the time of the order, before starting producing the stands.
Loyal customers can pay with promissory note or check maturing in 30 days (available for entities with no defaults).
What is the delivery time?
The products are available for the delivery after the production period. Estimated production time is mentioned both in the offer and on the website, in the product page, at “Estimated production time" field. The exact production time is mentioned in the order confirmation received from Excelexpo.
In Bucharest, Excelexpo provides the delivery services in the next working day from the date of the products' completion (or at a future date as requested by the customer, but no later than 10 days from the date of the completion).
In Romania, outside Bucharest, Excelexpo deliver the products to courier company after the date of their completion (or at a future date as requested by the customer, but no later than 10 days from the date of the completion). Then the products will get to the client during the next working day (or on Saturday if requested); that means 1-2 working days from the date of the products' completion.
In European Union the estimated delivery time is of 3-6 days, depending on the country of destination. In other countries, the delivery time is mentioned in the order confirmation received from Excelexpo.
How is the delivery made?
Deliveries to locations in Bucharest are made by Excelexpo employees. In Romania (outside Bucharest) and in other countries the delivery will be carried out by the courier company. Also, the client can collect the ordered products from Excelexpo location, either directly or by own courier company, during working hours (L-V: 09:00 – 17:30).
What is the delivery fee?
For end users & website orders, for orders of 50 Euro+VAT or more, delivery in Romania is FREE OF CHARGE. For orders up to 50 Euro+VAT, the client may choose between paying a delivery fee of 10 Euro+VAT/order/location or collecting the products from Excelexpo location, either directly or by own courier company.
The companies benefiting of the reseller discount have free delivery only in Bucharest and for orders of minimum 50 Euro+VAT. For others, the clients may choose to receive the products by courier and pay the courier services at delivery or to collect the products from Excelexpo location, either directly or by own courier company.
For deliveries outside of Romania, regardless of the order value, the delivery service is on charge, at the courier company rate. The delivery fee will be automatically calculated for the website orders and will be mentioned in the quotation / order confirmation for orders sent by e-mail. For deliveries outside of Romania the fee can be relatively high for small orders. We recommend grouping more small orders for a great delivery rate.
Excelexpo is providing delivery services according to the "Excelexpo Delivery Terms". Requesting delivery services represents your agreement with Excelexpo delivery terms.