PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
S.C. Excelexpo S.R.L. will process personal data only to the extent that it is necessary for a legitimate purpose such as to provide our products and services. The processing of the data in the possession of Excelexpo is required either to execute a contract with us or to take action at the request of a person prior to the conclusion of a contract or to comply with a legal obligation, to prevent fraud or the activity of money laundering or for a legitimate interest. Personal data processing for marketing purposes will be based on your consent if you choose to provide it.
According to the requirements of Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we have the obligation to keep the confidentiality and to use safely the personal data provided to Excelexpo SRL for purposes of commercialization Excelexpo products and services.
Categories of personal data that can be processed
Due to the fact that our partnership is concluded between the legal entities and is based on these Terms and Conditions and the data requested when you initiate the collaboration or create an account on the website (e.g. name, email address, password and phone) are the data of the legal person, in accordance with point 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, an agreement on your part is not required.
Therefore, in order to respond to your requests for information and for the purpose of supplying goods and services, including the sending of an offer, the confirmation of an order, informing you about the status of the order, providing answers to various requests or complaints, assessing goods and services offering, as well as performing commercial activities for the promotion of goods and services, marketing, advertising, development, market research, statistics, sales monitoring and customer buying behavior, administrative and media activities, Excelexpo SRL could process the following data: name and surname, email address, position and phone number of the company representative, company address, payment information, IP address, ID session of a website, login data, name account / user, etc.
Scope of processing personal data
The data provided by you is accessed by those who process the data in order to prepare your offer or your order and / or those who provide technical support to perform tasks related to the operation and maintenance of the technical system. We respect the confidentiality of the data provided and take appropriate measures to protect the information you share with us.
Your data can be processed at Excelexpo's registered offices and its work points for the following purposes:
• to manage the commercial relationship between your company and Excelexpo such as to offer, answer to information requests, validate, dispatch and order billing placed both on the site and by phone or email, informing you on the order status, organizing the delivery of ordered products, etc. The provision of the data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and Excelexpo as defined in these Legal Terms. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the performance of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the failure of your contractual relationship with Excelexpo.
• to meet the legal obligations incumbent on Excelexpo in the context of the services provided, including fiscal, human resources and archiving obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is required. Refusing to provide data may result in Excelexpo being unable to comply with its legal obligations and therefore unable to provide Excelexpo products and / or services.
• for marketing activities such as sending commercial communications on the products and services provided by Excelexpo by means of distance communication (e-mail, telephone). The processing of personal data concerning legal persons and, in particular, legal entities does not fall under the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The processing of personal data concerning individuals for marketing activities will be based on the consent of the person, if you choose to provide it. You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose:
• For partners with a user account on the site: by ticking the appropriate box at the time of creating the account or after creating your account at the Profile> Newsletters section. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications, you can unsubscribe by going to the Profile> Newsletters section, where you can remove the appropriate check mark. Access to your personal profile requires logging into your account with the email and password you chose when creating your account.
• For partners without a user account on the site: by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To unsubscribe, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject "UNSUBSCRIBE- I do not want information".
In some situations, website visitors may submit an offer request or place an order without signing up for the site, but transmitting certain personal data to the process. The data provided in these cases will only be used to analyze your request and to deliver it, as well as for related administrative purposes.
The duration of processing personal data
SC Excelexpo S.R.L. processes your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing purposes. Thus, we will process the data of the company's clients for the entire duration of the contractual relationship as well as after it has been completed in accordance with the legal obligations of Excelexpo, including but not limited to the archiving provisions.
Disclosure of personal data
In the data processing activity for the purposes detailed above, for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for other legitimate purposes, Excelexpo may disclose your data to partners, third parties or other entities that support Excelexpo in the course of its business (for example courier companies, IT service providers, accounting, etc.) or to central / local public authorities in Romania or abroad or European Union / European Economic Area, in the following illustrative examples:
• for the production or provision of the services covered by this web site;
• to administer the website;
• to maintain, customize and improve the website and its services;
• to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
• for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
• when disclosure of personal data is provided by law.
Transferring personal data
Personal data provided to Excelexpo may be transferred outside of Romania to countries in the European Union / European Economic Area.
As individuals you are entitled to the following rights:
• the right to information, i.e. the right to receive details on the data processing activities carried out by Excelexpo, as described in this document;
• the right of access to data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from Excelexpo regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients etc;
• the right to rectification, ie the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or unjustified personal data, and to complete the incomplete data, without any justified delays by Excelexpo.
• the right to erasure data without undue delays ("the right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
• they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
• if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
• if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
• if personal data has been processed illegally;
• if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation under EU law or Romanian law.
It is possible that, following the request for data erasure, Excelexpo to anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions.
• the right to restriction of processing to the extent that:
• the person challenges the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
• processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
• Excelexpo no longer requires personal data for processing but the person concerned requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
• the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the time period during which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over the data subject's.
• the right to data portability i.e. i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used way and in a readable format, and ii) the right to have such data transmitted by Excelexpo to another data controller to the extent that the conditions provided by law are met;
• the right to object. As far as processing activities are concerned, it can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
• at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of Excelexpo or the public interest, except in cases where Excelexpo can demonstrate that he has legitimate reasons and compelling reasons that justify processing and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
• at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data that is intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
• the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, namely the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or affects it similarly in a significant measure;
• the right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts to the extent necessary.
• the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of personal data by Excelexpo SRL on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal, in cases where the processing is based on your consent.
For any additional questions or requests regarding the way personal data is processed and to exercise the above mentioned rights, please contact Excelexpo SRL at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at our office from: str. Foisorului nr. 114 sector 3 Bucharest.
This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, as the case may be, in the websites and any applications operated by S.C. Excelexpo S.A. located in Foisorului street no. 114, sector 3, Bucharest, code 031183, Romania (hereinafter referred to as Excelexpo).
Cookies can be used for the following purposes:
• running the website;
• to analyze the behavior of the website visitors;
• for advertising.
What is a cookie
The cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed through the request issued by the user terminal to a third-party server.
Types of cookies used
This website uses two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or closing the application. Fixed cookies remain in the user's terminal for a period of time determined by the cookie's parameters or until they are deleted manually by the user.
How the cookies are used
Cookies files provide the possibility to recognize the user's terminal in particular and to present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences.
Cookies can be used to give users a good browsing experience, to provide more user-friendly services as well as aggregate anonymous statistics to help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve structure and content, without allowing the user to personally identify.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify internet users.
Cookies and/or similar technologies strictly necessary are essential to the proper functioning of the website, being set on your device when accessing the website or as a result of website actions, as the case may be. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the website will not work properly. In case you want to block the cookies, certain features of the website will be stopped and this may cause some malfunctions or errors in the use of our website. For example, blocking cookies can prevent you from buying online or signing into your account.
permite cautarea cosului abandonat sau persistent
limiteaza cat de des se afiseaza pop-up-urile cu promotii
permite cautarea listelor de favorite persistente
Salveaza sesiunea browser-ului