According to the in-force legal regulations, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without specifying the reasons within 14 calendar days if the following conditions are met cumulatively:
• the consumer is an individual or an association of individuals as defined in Art. 2, point 2 of the Government Ordinance no. 21/1992 regarding Consumer Protection, republished, including the subsequent amendments and supplements,
• products have been purchased through a Distance Contract (website order, telephonic order, etc.). Products purchased at the premises are not subject to the right to withdraw.
• products have not been personalized according to the consumer's needs and / or specifications,
• products are in the same condition as they were received,
• if they have been tested by the customer, products are clean upon return,
• if several products of the same kind are to be returned, only one unsealed product is accepted; the other products should be sealed to be accepted,
• products are accompanied by the accessories / gifts they were received with,
• the return is made with the intact and original labels, the original warranty certificate (if issued by the manufacturer / distributor), and all the documents the products were received with,
• as products and parts made of Plexiglas are by nature likely to deteriorate rapidly; they can only be returned if they have not been used and have no wear marks,
• products such as bulbs, lanterns, cord extensions, plugs, batteries, accumulators and chargers, etc. can only be returned if they are sealed,
• we do not accept the return of products that have been unauthorized tampered with, which bears excessive wear, scratches, bumps, mechanical / electrical shocks, or lacks accessory,
• the return request was sent before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 16 of Government Ordinance No. 34 on consumer rights in contracts concluded with professionals, as well as for the modification and completion of some normative acts, the following are exempted from the right of withdrawal ...:
- contracts for [...] services, after the services have been provided in full and, where the contract gives rise to a payment obligation for the consumer, if performance has begun with the consumer's express prior consent and after the consumer has confirmed that he has become aware that he will lose his right of withdrawal after full performance of the contract by the trader;
- provision of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the trader cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized. Goods made to the customer's specifications means any goods that are not prefabricated, made on the basis of individual choice or the customer's decision.
- supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire quickly;
- the supply of sealed goods which cannot be returned for health protection or hygiene reasons and which have been unsealed by the consumer;
- the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- the supply of sealed audio or video recordings which have been unsealed after delivery;
- contracts where the consumer has specifically requested the trader to come to his home to carry out urgent repair or maintenance work;
- the supply of transport services for goods;
- contracts concluded in the framework of an auction.
The withdrawal period expires after 14 days starting with:
• the day of the conclusion of the contract (in the case of a service contract) or
• the day the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receives the goods (in the case of a sales contract), or
• the day the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receives the last good (in the case of a multiple goods contract which is delivered in multiple lots); or
• the day the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receives the last batch or the last piece (in the case of a multiple parts / batches product contract); or
• the day the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receives the first good (in the case of a periodic delivery contract, for a specified period of time).
If you want to use your right of withdrawal and return a product, you must inform us about your withdrawal decision by post or by email. In this regard, you can use the Product return form available here. Alternatively, you can fill in and submit the Product return form available here on our website or any other unequivocal statement containing your withdrawal decision. If you use this option, we will send you without delay on a durable medium such as e-mail, the confirmation of your withdrawal request.
Rights and obligations of the parties in case of withdrawal
In order to comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is required to send us your withdrawal decision before the expiry of the withdrawal period. Also, the products must be returned within 14 days from the date of notification of your withdrawal decision.
If you withdraw from the contract, we will refund any amount we have received from you including delivery costs (except for the difference between the expensive delivery option chosen by the client - if the case and the standard delivery option provided by Excelexpo), without undue delay and not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the amount you paid using the same payment method as the one used for your initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed to another refund method. In any case, you will not be charged any fees for the refund.
Goods ordered on the eXcelexpo website can only be sent by courier, the cost of returning the goods will be borne by the consumer and will be in accordance with the rates charged by courier companies. Goods ordered cannot be returned by post. We may postpone the refund until the date we receive back the goods that were the subject of the sale and check them or until you have provided us the proof that you have returned the products, either date is nearest.
1. The costs of returning the goods to the Excelexpo address are the responsibility of the buyer.
2. The consumer is responsible for the diminishing value of the goods resulting from the wear that occurs when the consumer handles and tests the products (other than natural wear that appeared when the buyer verifies the nature, characteristics, and correct operation of the products) and acknowledges that this value will be deducted from the refunded amount. Checking the returned products and assessment of their diminished value will be made by Excelexpo after receiving the products.
3. The consumer confirms that he has acknowledged that goods made to its specifications or customized and services provided entirely with its express prior consent are exempted from the right of withdrawal.
4. The consumer confirms that he has acknowledged that the provision of digital content delivered with his prior express consent, is exempted from the right of withdrawal.