According to the in force legal regulations, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without specifying the reasons, within 14 calendar days, if the following conditions are met cumulatively:
• the consumer is an individual or an association of individuals as defined in art. 2 point 2 of the Government Ordinance no. 21/1992 regarding Consumer Protection, republished, including the subsequently amendments and supplements,
• products have been purchased through a Distance Contract (website order, telephonic order, etc.). Products purchased at headquarters cannot be returned,
• products have not been personalized according to the consumer's needs and / or specifications,
• products are in the same condition as they were received,
• if they have been tested by the customer, products are clean upon return,
• if several products of the same kind are to be returned, only one unsealed product are accepted; the other products should be sealed to be accepted,
• products are accompanied by the accessories / gifts they were received with,
• the return is made with the intact and original labels, the original warranty certificate (if issued by the manufacturer / distributor) and all the documents the products were received with,
• as products and parts made of Plexiglas are by nature likely to deteriorate rapidly; they can only be returned if they have not been used and have no wear marks,
• products such as bulbs, lanterns, cord extensions, plugs, batteries, accumulators and chargers, etc. can only be returned if they are sealed,
• we do not accept the return of the products that have been unauthorized tampered with, which bears excessive wear, scratches, bumps, mechanical / electrical shocks or lacks accessory,
• the return request was sent before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Withdrawal period expires after 14 days starting:
• from the day of the conclusion of the contract (in the case of a service contract), or
• from the day in which the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receive the products (in the case of a sales contract), or
• from the day on which the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receive the last product (in the case of a multiple goods contract which are delivered in multiple lots); or
• from the day on which the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receive the last batch or the last piece (in the case of a multiple parts / batches product contract); or
• from the day on which the consumer or a third party (other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer) receive the first product (in the case of a periodic delivery contract, for a specified period of time).
If you want to use your right of withdrawal and return a product, you must inform us about your withdrawal decision by post, fax or email. In this regard, you can use the Product return form available here. Alternatively, you can fill in and submit the Product return form available here on our website or any other unequivocal statement containing your withdrawal decision. If you use this option, we will send you, without delay, on a durable medium, such as by e-mail, the receiving confirmation of your withdrawal request.
Rights and obligations of the parties in case of withdrawal
In order to comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is required to send us your withdrawal decision before the expiry of the withdrawal period. Also, the products must be returned within 14 days from the date of notification of your withdrawal decision.
After notification, if the requirements are met, we will refund you any amount we have received from you, including delivery costs (excepting the difference between the expensive delivery option chosen by client - if the case and the standard delivery option provided by Excelexpo), without undue delay and not later than 14 calendar days from the informing date. We will refund the sums using the same payment method as the one used for your initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed to another refund method. In any case, you will not be charged any fees for refund.
We may postpone the refund until we receive and check the products or until you have provided us the proof that you have returned the products, either one date is nearest.
1. The costs of returning the products to Excelexpo address are the responsibility of the buyer.
2. The consumer is responsible for the decreased value of the products resulting from the wear occurred when consumerhandles and tests the products (other than natural wear appeared when the buyer verifies the nature, characteristics and correct operation of the products), and acknowledges that this value will be deducted from the refunded amount. Checking the returned products and evaluating their value decrease will be made by Excelexpo after receiving the products.
3. The consumer confirms that he has acknowledged that services provided in full with his prior express consent, are exempted from the right of withdrawal.
4. The consumerconfirms that he has acknowledged that the provision of digital content, delivered with his prior express consent, is exempted from the right of withdrawal.