Infoboard SL Double-Sided
Price excl. VAT: € 155.0
Double-Sided Floor Stand for big posters
Quickly place the order:We will contact you for the rest of the details.
Infoboard SL Double-Sided is an indoor display providing a professional exhibition of the posters. This Floor Holder is suitable for displaying large posters at showrooms, points of sale, office buildings, events or to signal different areas at fairs and exhibitions.
It includes a foot made of anodized aluminum profile resting on a powder-coated metal base and two click frame (front / back for visibility on both sides) with sizes of 420x594 mm / 594x841mm / 500x700mm / 700x1000mm. On request, an aluminum shelf 45cm wide for 2xA4 catalogs can be attached. The snap-frame system allows the opening and closing of the frame for easily inserting the poster. The display area of the frame is covered by a transparent anti-reflection PVC foil for poster protection and an opaque and rigid PVC on the back.
The price shown does not include the price of the posters. To order the posters, please enter in the search box the desired product for the personalization: printed paper or printed polypropylene, and add to the shopping cart the desired quantity in square meters (sqm).
Click frames snap-type, allow a fast and easy change of the posters and good visibility of the message displayed while the floor-based support system ensures the mobility of this holder. On request, stands of different sizes and configurations can be achieved.
material: printed paper / graphic layout size: A2 (420x594 mm) / A1 (594x841mm) / B2 (500x700mm) / B1(700x1000mm) (LxH)
assembled product: 45x162x40cm / 63x177x40cm / 53x162x40cm / 73x177x40cm (LxHxW)
wrapping: plastic folio and cardboard / packages size: 47x165x45cm / 65x180x45cm / 55x165x45cm / 75x180x45cm / weight: 11 / 13 / 11 / 13 Kg
If you choose a product or an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order. Your Sales Representative can provide you the Graphic Specifications and templates for the product of interest.
Also, if you want us to create the graphic layout you can place an order on the website choosing SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
Graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product; check field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minim 72 dpi. We recommend you to send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics is sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.).
Please note the name of the Company and Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints/graphics. Your files are kept a maximum of 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout implies that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete, and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for content, form, quality, and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial, and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and/or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.