Mini RollUp A3
Price excl. VAT: € 8.0
Mini RollUp with A3 graphics size for desk presentation.
Quickly place the order:We will contact you for the rest of the details.
Mini RollUp A3 is a version of rollup banner for the desk. This stand Mini RollUp A3 is a portable presentation system for indoors that can be placed on the desks or on the products. It stands out through its design and the print quality at a resolution of 2400 dpi.
This product may be good support for displaying technical information about the product, logo, slogan, event in different locations. Mini Rollup A3 system includes an aluminum box containing the customized and pre-tensioned print, a base of support, and an aluminum rod for fixing the system in unfolded position. The graphic has vivid colors, it is printed at a resolution of 2400 dpi using professional equipment of the latest generation, and environmentally friendly inks, odorless and solvent-free and it is resistant to moisture.
This stand provides all the advantages of a RollUp stand. In addition, Mini RollUp A3 can easily be placed on office desks or other places. The print can be easily changed at any time thus obtaining a new customized visual.
material: printed polypropylene / graphic layout size: L: 30cm; H: 44cm
assembled product: L: 32cm; H: 46cm; W: 8cm
wrapping: cardboard box / package size: L: 37cm; H: 10cm; W: 5cm (system with graphics) / weight: 1Kg (system with graphics)
If you choose a product or an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order. Your Sales Representative can provide you the Graphic Specifications and templates for the product of interest.
Also, if you want us to create the graphic layout you can place an order on the website choosing SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
Graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product; check field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minim 72 dpi. We recommend you to send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics is sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.).
Please note the name of the Company and Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints/graphics. Your files are kept a maximum of 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout implies that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete, and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for content, form, quality, and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial, and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and/or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.