Printed and Laminated Self-Adhesive Vinyl for Walls (price per sqm*)
Self-adhesive vinyl for the wall, with no patterns, printed at 2400dpi for different indoor customizations and decorations.
Quickly place the order:We will contact you for the rest of the details.
Self-adhesive vinyl for the wall is a very good alternative to the classic wallpaper because, in addition to the print, it can be cut on the cutter plotter in the desired shape, which allows the realization of special customizations that stand out. The self-adhesive vinyl for the wall is a monomeric PVC foil with a thickness of 80 microns, a matte or glossy finish and removable water-based polyacrylic adhesive. It is printed on the latest generation HP Latex equipment, with a photographic resolution of 2400dpi, indoor quality. HP Latex Ink has no odor, is water-based and is environmentally friendly. HP Latex Ink is GREENGUARD GOLD certified, making it compatible with any indoor space such as schools, hospitals, hotels, living spaces, kindergartens, etc. For increased strength and durability it is laminated with a matte or glossy foil (optional).
From experience, we know that each client is unique and wants something different according to their own style and personality. Therefore, we provide support and advice in order to identify the desired images in the online databases (the images can be free or for a fee). We check the received images or the layouts for free, we make sure that they are good for print in terms of resolution, size or proportions, we adjust, where appropriate, or offer recommendations. We also provide installation services with our team of professionals for a fee or provide free support and advice for customer installations.
Besides the print in vivid colors, the self-adhesive vinyl can be cut on a cutter plotter in the desired shape which allows special customizations.
|* The displayed price is valid for 1 square meter. Depending on the value of the order, additional discounts can be applied. The minimum quantity for this material is 1 sqm.|
If you choose a product or an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order. Your Sales Representative can provide you the Graphic Specifications and templates for the product of interest.
Also, if you want us to create the graphic layout you can place an order on the website choosing SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
Graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product; check field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minim 72 dpi. We recommend you to send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics is sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.).
Please note the name of the Company and Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints/graphics. Your files are kept a maximum of 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout implies that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete, and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for content, form, quality, and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial, and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and/or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.