Temporary / Permanent / Information Billboard for European projects
Price excl. VAT: €12.0
Temporary / Permanent outdoor Billboard for European projects.
Quickly place the order:
Just 3 fields to fill in:
Information Billboard for PNRR European projects - National Recovery and Resilience Plan, which is made for outdoor display of the project information. It is made of a 3 mm thick bond / alucubond and is customized with the data of the beneficiary's project, according to the requirements of the Visual Identity Manual. It can be made both as a temporary and permanent billboard; needed during the implementation of the project and at least 2 years after. The information billboard is necessary to be placed at the headquarters or in the locations of the project and it is designed to be mounted on the wall with dowels; it does not include a metallic structure for support.
The graphic layout and DTP, as well as the filling in the specific data of the project, are done free of charge by eXcelexpo, which will send the beneficiary a visualization of the layout before printing. The beneficiary must verify the correctness of the data, and the compliance of the model with the project requirements and approve them before production.
It is printed on the latest generation HP Latex equipment with a photographic resolution of 2400 dpi, in strong and amazing colors that attract the attention of those who look at it. HP Latex Ink has no odor, is water-based, and is environmentally friendly. HP Latex Ink is GREENGUARD GOLD certified, making it compatible with any indoor space such as schools, hospitals, hotels, living spaces, kindergartens, etc. For increased strength and durability it is laminated with a matte foil.
In addition to the displayed dimensions (which are the most used), the information board can be made in a variety of sizes and formats, according to the beneficiary's requirements.
It helps the beneficiary to fulfill the information requirements of the project, according to the Visual Identity Manual.
material: printed and laminated self-adhesive vinyl / graphic layout size: 80x50 cm / 200x150 cm / 300x200 cm (LxH)
assembled product: 80x50x0,3 cm / 200x150x0,3 cm / 300x200x0,3 cm (LxHxW)
wrapping: plastic folio and cardboard / packages size: 90x60x3 cm / 210x160x3 cm / 310x210x3 cm / weight: 4 / 17 / 34 Kg
If you choose a product or an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order. Your Sales Representative can provide you the Graphic Specifications and templates for the product of interest.
Also, if you want us to create the graphic layout you can place an order on the website choosing SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
Graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product; check field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minim 72 dpi. We recommend you to send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics is sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.).
Please note the name of the Company and Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints/graphics. Your files are kept a maximum of 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout implies that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete, and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for content, form, quality, and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial, and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and/or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.