Price excl. VAT: €39.0
Frame for shop windows or showcases with double-sided display
Quickly place the order:
Just 3 fields to fill in:
Window Frame is a modern display for posters with dimensions 50x70cm, very suitable for shop windows or showcases.
Window Frame system includes a click frame (snap-frame) made of anodized aluminum profile 25mm width, with a locking system, click type, that allows the opening and closing for easily inserting the two posters back-to-back. On the outside, another decorative aluminum frame is fixed with professional adhesive tape for an elegant look of the poster. The poster is protected on the inside with a transparent anti-reflection PVC foil and on the outside by the glass of the shop window or the showcase to which is attached. Approximately 1 cm of each side of the graphic is hidden inside of the snap profile. The profiles join at the corners at a 45 degrees angle. On an order basis, the Window Frame can be produced in atypical sizes.
Window Frame system is very suitable for a professional displaying of the posters in shop windows as well as for any areas where the information needs to be displayed both from the inside and from the outside.
The price shown for the Window Frame does not include the price of the posters. To order the posters, please enter in the search box the desired product for the personalization: printed paper or printed polypropylene, and add to the shopping cart the desired quantity in square meters (sqm).
Window frame is a modern and professional-looking display providing visibility for the posters from both inside and outside. The posters can be easily changed due to the frame opening system, click type.
material: printed paper or polypropylene / graphic layout size: A4 (210x297mm) / A3 (297x420mm) / A2 (420x594mm) / A1 (594x841mm) / A0 (841x1189mm) / B2 (500x700mm) / B1 (700x1000mm) (LxH)
assembled product: 24x33x2cm / 33x45x2cm / 45x63x2cm / 63x87x2cm / 87x123x2cm / 53x73x2cm / 73x103x2cm (LxHxW)
wrapping: plastic folio and cardboard / packages size: 26x35x4cm / 35x47x4cm / 47x65x4cm / 65x89x4cm / 89x125x4cm / 55x75x4cm / 75x105x4cm (LxHxW) / weight: 1 / 1 / 2 / 4 / 7 / 3 / 5 Kg
If you choose a product or an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order. Your Sales Representative can provide you with the Graphic Specifications and templates for the product of interest.
Also, if you want us to create the graphic layout you can place an order on the website choosing SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
The graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product; check the field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minimum 72 dpi. We recommend you send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics are sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.).
Please note the name of the Company and Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints/graphics. Your files are kept a maximum of 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend all clients request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting to produce the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout implies that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete, and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for the content, form, quality, and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial, and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and/or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.