Tension Fabric Display Monolith 120cm
Price excl. VAT: € 180,0
Tension Fabric Display Monolith - portable system with aluminum tubes and tensioned fabric graphics, with 120cm width and straight-shaped.
Fill in, to quickly place the order:We will contact you for the rest of the details.
Tension Fabric Display Monolith 120cm is a portable display system for indoor that uses a textile graphic. It is successfully designed for exhibitions, presentations, conferences, conventions, product launches, etc. and any other event where a customized totem is needed.
The assembly is easy and intuitive, without the use of any tools. It consists of an aluminum frame made of smaller numbered or marked tubes providing a quick and easy assembly. The graphic covers the system and it closes ergonomically with velcro or zipper in the lower part. The graphic can be one side only or double-sided, printed at photo resolution. It is also elastic, resistant to scratches, soft-touch material made, and can be easily cleaned in a washing machine at a temperature of 40 degrees Celsius.
Unlike traditional PopUp systems, Tension Fabric Displays do not have printed strips that join together, making assembly much faster.
Also, both package size and weight are smaller than for the classic PopUp systems. The graphic can be changed at any time, thus achieving a new customized visual. Multiple sets of graphics can be ordered for alternate use.
material: printed expandable fabric / graphic layout size: L: 120cm; H: 225cm
assembled product: L: 120cm; H: 229cm; W: 25cm
wrapping: textile bag and cardboard / package size: L: 30cm; H: 136cm; W: 13cm (system with graphics) / weight: 13Kg (system with graphics)
If you choose an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order.
Graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: check field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minim 72 dpi. We recommend you to send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics is sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service.
You can find details about creating and sending a graphic layout on the Graphic layout page. Also, Y our Sales Representative can provide you with customized Graphic specifications and templates for your product of interest.
If you want to place an order for graphic layout creation, you can choose SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
The products are available for delivery after the production period. Estimated production time is mentioned at the “Estimated production time" field.
- free of charge - for orders of 50 Euro+VAT or more,
- 10 Euro+VAT / order / location - for orders up to 50 Euro+VAT. Alternatively, the client may choose to collect the products from Excelexpo location (either directly or by own courier company).
- at the courier company rate, for deliveries outside of Romania, regardless of the order value. The delivery fee will be automatically calculated for the website orders. For deliveries outside of Romania, the fee can be relatively high for small orders, therefore we recommend grouping more small orders for a great delivery rate.
- 1 working day, from the date of the products' completion for locations in Bucharest,
- 1-2 working days, from the date of the products' completion for locations in Romania, outside Bucharest,
- 2-7 working days, from the date of the products' completion for locations in the European Union, depending on the country of destination.