Tension Fabric Display Monolith 150cm
Price excl. VAT: €240.0
Tension Fabric Display Monolith - portable system with aluminum tubes and tensioned fabric graphics, with 150cm width and straight-shaped.
Quickly place the order:
Just 3 fields to fill in:
Tension Fabric Display Monolith 150cm is a portable display system for indoor that uses a textile graphic. It is successfully designed for exhibitions, presentations, conferences, conventions, product launches, etc., and any other event where a customized totem is needed.
The assembly is easy and intuitive, without the use of any tools. It consists of an aluminum frame made of smaller numbered or marked tubes (with a diameter of 25mm), providing quick and easy assembly. The graphic covers the system and it closes ergonomically with velcro or zipper in the lower part. The graphic can be one side only or double-sided, printed at photo resolution. It is also elastic, resistant to scratches, soft-touch material made, and can be easily cleaned in a washing machine at a temperature of 40 degrees Celsius. The stand is provided with a textile bag for ease of transport and storage.
Unlike traditional PopUp systems, Tension Fabric Displays do not have printed strips that join together, making assembly much faster.
Also, package size and weight are smaller than the classic PopUp systems. The graphic can be changed at any time, thus achieving a new customized visual. Multiple sets of graphics can be ordered for alternate use.
material: printed expandable fabric / graphic layout size: L: 150cm; H: 225cm
assembled product: L: 150cm; H: 229cm; W: 25cm
wrapping: textile bag and cardboard / package size: L: 25cm; H: 158cm; W: 10cm (system with graphics) / weight: 12 Kg (system with graphics)
If you choose a product or an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order. Your Sales Representative can provide you the Graphic Specifications and templates for the product of interest.
Also, if you want us to create the graphic layout you can place an order on the website choosing SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
Graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product; check field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minim 72 dpi. We recommend you to send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics is sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.).
Please note the name of the Company and Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints/graphics. Your files are kept a maximum of 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout implies that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete, and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for content, form, quality, and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial, and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and/or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.