Printed Self-Adhesive Wallpaper with Pattern (Canvas, Ponce, Easy Tex) (price per sqm*)
Self-adhesive wallpaper with different patterns, printed at 2400dpi for amazing indoor decorations.
Quickly place the order:We will contact you for the rest of the details.
Self-Adhesive Wallpaper is one of the most used materials for decorating offices, livings, exhibition spaces, medical offices, retail, hospitality or school spaces, etc. With a creative concept and the right images, any ordinary location can be transformed into an amazing space that urges relaxation, dreaming, encourages creativity, or brings color and optimism.
Self-adhesive wallpaper with different patterns is available in several finishing variants such as Canvas, Ponce, Easy Tex, etc. The Canvas texture copies the material used by the painters, Ponce imitates the texture of the stone, and Easy Tex imitates a very fine textile material. Depending on the chosen variant of texture, the wallpaper can be made of paper, polyester, vinyl, textile or combinations between these materials and can have a thickness between 160 and 334 small. Some models are fire resistant (classes B1, M1, IMO, etc.). Upon request, we can provide you with material samples (subject to stock availability). Please check in advance the availability and characteristics of the chosen version with your Sales Representative. Other variants may also be available on request.
Self-adhesive wallpaper with different patterns is printed on state-of-the-art HP Latex equipment, with 2400dpi photo resolution, indoor quality, water and scratch resistance. HP Latex Ink has no odor, is water-based and is environmentally friendly. HP Latex Ink is GREENGUARD GOLD certified, making it compatible for any indoor space such as schools, hospitals, hotels, living spaces, kindergartens, etc.
This wallpaper model is provided with adhesive on the back for easy and quick installation. With adhesive, no other gluing solutions are needed. The gluing of the wallpaper is dry and clean; for application, only the silicone protective paper on the back must be removed. The wallpaper is applied over-leveled walls and finished in advance with washable paint. For proper installation, the washable paint must be completely dry (it must have been applied at least 48 hours before). The durability of the wallpaper depends very much on the quality of the washable paint to which it is applied and which must be clean, level, without swelling or roughness. Caution: The wallpaper cannot be applied on unfinished walls or over washable paint with teflon or silver ions because it affects the adhesion of the wallpaper!
The self-adhesive wallpaper with different patterns is intended for long-life applications. It is washable and can be easily maintained; however, we do not recommend the use of abrasive cleaning substances. The wallpaper strips have a maximum width of 1.5 m (depending on the width of the roll of material). Depending on the size of the surface to be decorated, one or more strips of wallpaper are used.
From experience, we know that each client is unique and wants something different according to their own style and personality. Therefore, we provide support and advice in order to identify the desired images in the online databases (the images can be free or for a fee). We check the received images or the layouts for free, we make sure that they are good for print in terms of resolution, size or proportions, we adjust, where appropriate, or offer recommendations. We also provide installation services with our team of professionals for a fee or provide free support and advice for customer installations.
Why use ready-made / manufactured wallpaper when you can choose a memorable design with images and personalization that represent you and fit your style or company.
* The displayed price is available for one square meter. Depending on the value of the order, additional discounts can be applied. The minimum quantity for this material is 5 sqm.
If you choose a product or an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order. Your Sales Representative can provide you the Graphic Specifications and templates for the product of interest.
Also, if you want us to create the graphic layout you can place an order on the website choosing SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
Graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product; check field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minim 72 dpi. We recommend you to send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics is sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.).
Please note the name of the Company and Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints/graphics. Your files are kept a maximum of 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout implies that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete, and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for content, form, quality, and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial, and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and/or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.