Stander - price per sqm. (depending on the size)
Price excl. VAT: € 32,0
Large presentation board made of a custom rigid board.
Fill in, to quickly place the order:We will contact you for the rest of the details.
Stander (also known as Stand-up / Presentation Board / Photo Panel) is a large presentation board used at events.
It is made of a light and rigid material, with a very good flatness, 20mm thick, customized with printed and laminated self-adhesive vinyl. It is cut on straight lines or in different shapes to better communicate the message in a creative way. To obtain lengths greater than 3m, several adjacent panels can be used. The panel is maintained in an upright position using 1 (for stands with a maximum length of 1m) or 2 (for stands with a length of more than 1m) metallic supports, with 50cm length.
The metallic supports can be easily assembled and disassembled for ease of transportation. They are made of steel sheet electrostatically painted in gray color. They can be easily mounted with 3 screws and butterfly nuts. The customized Stander is fixed between the two bases and is supported in a perfectly vertical position. The advantage of the metallic support is the very high stability it provides, with a reduced depth (19 cm in front and 19 cm in the rear).
The Standers represents a professional solution to customize and decorate events spaces. The Standers are successfully used for:
- at conferences, workshops, and events as a customized background for presentation and promotion,
- as a background or scene for taking photos,
- as a photo frame with a cutout that personalizes and brightens the locations,
- to obtain mobile walls/paravane for separating and closing an area, etc.
The price of the Stander is calculated based on the required size; the displayed price is valid for a stander of 1 sqm. and without metal support.
To order the Stander:
- calculate the total area of the panel in sqm. (square meters) and round up the result to get a number without decimals,
- select the required number of metallic supports (1 - for stands with a maximum length of 1m or 2 - for stands with a length of more than 1m) and
then place the order.
The graphic is printed at a resolution of 2400 dpi using professional equipment of the latest generation and environmentally friendly inks, odorless and solvent-free and it is protected by a laminating film. The stander cannot be disassembled or folded (except the metallic supports).
High visual impact and low price make this display a professional choice for events.
material: printed and laminated self-adhesive vinyl / graphic layout size: depending on the product
assembled product: depending on the product; assembled Metallic Supports: L: 50cm; H: 8m; W: 38cm
wrapping: bubble folio and cardboard / package size: depending on the product; Metallic Supports package size: L: 53cm; H: 28cm; W: 12cm / weight: depending on the product; Metallic Supports weight: 4 Kg
If you choose a product or an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order. Your Sales Representative can provide you the Graphic Specifications and templates for the product of interest.
Also, if you want us to create the graphic layout you can place an order on the website choosing SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
Graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product; check field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minim 72 dpi. We recommend you to send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics is sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.).
Please note the name of the Company and Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints/graphics. Your files are kept a maximum of 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend all clients to request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting producing the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout implies that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete, and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for content, form, quality, and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial, and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and/or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.