Double Expodesk ARC
Price excl. VAT: €190.0
An PopUp Desk / PopUp Counter exhibition counter with aluminum structure "spider" type, and with the assembled size of 130cm.
Quickly place the order:
Just 3 fields to fill in:
Double Expodesk ARC is a portable lightweight PopUp Desk stand, for indoors especially designed for displaying information about the product or company at exhibitions, presentations, conferences, and events. This exhibition counter's front is slightly curved.
It consists of a metallic structure, spider type, sustaining a panel customized with printed and laminated self-adhesive vinyl, provided with a high quality black wooden countertop. This display is provided with an inner shelf (made of 2 pieces) which may be used for storing the products needed at presentations.
On request, the countertop can be covered with vinyl colored at choice for an additional charge. The counter's system includes an extensible structure, 28 black metallic rods (12 straight rods for vertical mounting, 6 convex rods for horizontal mounting on the front, 6 concave rods for horizontal mounting on the back and 4 rods semicircle shape for side mounting), one varnished wooden countertop, inner shelves and a textile bag for protection and easy transportation. The graphic is printed at a resolution of 2400 dpi using professional equipment of the latest generation and environmentally friendly inks, odorless and solvent-free. The graphic is protected by a laminated foil for extra protection.
Double Expodesk ARC has a graphics of 215x85cm, it can be assembled quick and easy (approx. 5 minutes) with no tools needed. The disassembled stand fits into a textile bag. The graphic can be changed at any time thus achieving a new customized visual. Multiple sets of graphics can be ordered for alternate use.
material: printed and laminated self-adhesive vinyl on 0,4mm PVC with magnetic tapes / graphic layout size: L: 215cm; H: 85cm
assembled product: L: 131cm; H: 89cm; W: 41cm
wrapping: textile bag and cardboard / package size: L: 90cm; H: 45cm; W: 22cm (system with graphics) / weight: 19Kg (system with graphics)
If you choose a product or an option that includes graphics/print, we will need a file with the graphic layout to complete the order. Your Sales Representative can provide you with the Graphic Specifications and templates for the product of interest.
Also, if you want us to create the graphic layout you can place an order on the website choosing SE020 - DTP services (/working hour) or you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions and all the necessary details (logo, text, pictures, etc.). Later, the Sales Representative will return with a price quotation.
If you already have the graphics/print or intend to produce and install by yourself, for compatibility, please compare in advance its size and features with those mentioned in the product description and in the graphic specifications file.
The graphic specifications of the layout are as follows:
• total dimensions: depending on the product; check the field "graphic layout size" in the detailed description of each product,
• the artwork should be built as one file, without bleed/trimming marks,
• scale: 1:1,
• file format: TIFF, JPG, PDF, CDR, EPS, PSD, AI - we recommend TIFF,
• color mode: RGB, CMYK or RGB, CMYK si Pantone combinations (only in PDF or AI files),
• picture resolution of minimum 72 dpi. We recommend you send the file with a resolution of 150 dpi or higher,
• all Corel Draw files must have fonts converted to outlines (if graphics are sent in this format),
• we recommend using the LZW compression when exporting TIFF files (if the graphic is sent in this format).
The graphic layout can be sent using one of the following options:
• by e-mail (for files up to 10 MB)
• by a web file hosting service (such as www.wetransfer.com, etc.).
Please note the name of the Company and Product you want to customize in the file name. Also, please mention in the order the way you choose to send the layouts. Due to informatics virus risks, we are not able to receive layouts by stick USB, external HDD, DVD, CD, etc.
Please consider the following:
• Files sent without a previous order will not be taken into consideration.
• Excelexpo uses the files only to produce the prints/graphics. Your files are kept a maximum of 30 days from receiving, after which they will be deleted.
• Please take into consideration that the colors of the graphics may slightly differ from the colors on your monitor or on other promotional materials, due to factors such as the type of the material to be printed, the ink type, print technology, your monitor calibration, etc. Therefore, we recommend all clients request in advance a FREE print sample (the cost of sending the sample is on the client account). The request must be sent with the order or after, but BEFORE sending the layout. Excelexpo cannot comply with requests received after starting to produce the graphics!
• Please check carefully the layouts before sending or approving them for print. Sending the layout implies that you agree that the file is final and correct, complete, and good to print. Excelexpo cannot be held responsible for the content, form, quality, and resolution of the sent and approved layouts.
• The client is responsible for compliance with the legal provision of intellectual, industrial, and copyright property rights (invention, innovation, brand, industrial design, logo, name, copyright, etc.) regarding the ordered products and/or their graphics; irrespective of who designed the layout: the client, Excelexpo or others.